If you are anything like me, then you may have started a lot of anime and then never gotten around to finishing them. For any number of reasons really; be it you were busy, you didn’t like it, your dog ate your computer so now you can’t watch it, etc etc. However recently it has all been catching up with me. I will see posts online nearly spoiling shows I had planned to finish but didn’t, or I may not be able to contribute to a conversation with my friends since I forgot to finish a show. There are also numerous shows that I actually REALLY enjoyed, but just couldn’t be bothered to continue watching it. So with that being said, it is time to “tie up loose ends.”
Here is my list anime I have procrastinated on watching for long enough. I will make it my goal to not start a new show until I finish at least five of these shows on this list:
91 Days(I actually finished this yesterday, I was just putting it on here to make it seem like I have made some sort progress already… ^_^)
- Love, Election and Chocolate. Currently watching this one, hoping to review it when I am finished, so keep an eye out.
- Space Dandy
- Tower of Druaga. And its sequel I suppose…
- Amagi Brilliant Park
- Daily Lives of Highschool Boys (I’ve actually seen episodes 1-5, and 11 and 12, just not the ones in between… for some reason)
- Classroom Crisis. I am having a very hard time trying to get through this show…
- Glasslip. A show I wanted to be good, but just cannot bare to sit through. However I will do my best to finish it!
- Durarara!! x2 Ten and Ketsu
- Nokome, or My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy in English. Another I really liked, but the power of laziness is too strong.
- Rainy Cocoa. These episodes are only like two minutes long though, so this should be an easy one to finish.
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Casshern Sins
- …and probably a few more, but I cannot remember them at the moment.
So there you have it! My seemingly unending list of impending doom. I will try my best to finish all of these as soon as possible, but I will be at least finishing five before the new anime season, that way I can start some new content. This list turned out to be a lot longer than I thought it would be… It is actually kind of daunting to look at.
If you have any suggestions as to what I should watch next on my list, let me know! Also any suggestions for when I finish this list, so that way I can start a new list are also welcome! Have you had a similar experience? If so, tell me about it!