First off I would like to thank Raistlin0903 for this nomination. He runs a super dope blog ranging from things like anime, movies and film, and boardgames. Which is pretty cool, since I don’t really see stuff about boardgames that often. His film reviews are also brilliant, especially since he has an incredibly wide variety of films being reviewed, with his latest review being of a Korean film (I think). Either way, check out his blog if you haven’t yet, it is fantastic.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them three questions
1.If there was anything you could change about your favorite movie or novel, to make it even more perfect, what would it be?
Hmm… This is a difficult question. I am pretty content with all of my favorite movies and novels. But I will give an answer for each. First, my favorite movie is probably Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. I would change it by making it even longer, since I absolutely love Bill Murray’s performance. That movie just never gets old to me, and I watch it every Groundhog Day. As for my favorite novel, this isn’t my favorite, but if the ending was different it might be. Fahrenheit 451 is the novel I would choose, and as I said I would change the ending. It basically just ends with someone getting a 25 kill-streak in Call of Duty: MW2 so to speak, because a nuke just gets dropped and everyone dies. Despite that sounding climactic, it was quite the opposite. I think I would be okay with literally any other ending, but I can’t really say for sure.
2. Name three topics that you haven’t written a post on yet, but might be planning sometime in the future.
- I am planning on doing a review of a short anime I have been watching called Tonari no Seki-kun, and I (ideally) would like to have that out by tomorrow, so look forward to that!
- If I can actually finish it, a review of the J-Drama Mischievous Kiss would be a lot of fun. But I am incredibly lazy and just cannot bring myself to devote the time to finishing it.
- I think eventually I also want to chime in on the Dub vs. Sub argument, though that’s certainly a topic that has enough debate as it is. So maybe not? Who knows. But I still think it is fun to voice my opinion, even if it can be summed up as simply as “to each their own.”
3. If you could arrange a debate between two people that you admire, who would they be, and why would you want to let them debate?
This is certainly an interesting question. Do they have to be alive? If yes, then I would make Neil Patrick Harris and George Clooney debate on who they think is the best actor/actress, and the best films are. That would certainly be cool. I also chose them because they are two of my favorite actors. If they don’t have to be alive, then I would like Richard Dawson (old Family Feud host and other game show participant) and Alex Trebek debate on what the best game show is. If I had to consider myself an expert on any useless topic, I would think it is game shows. I have seen too many game shows in my short 20 years on this earth.
- Aldael’s Attic
- YAHARI BENTO!!
- The Anikatsuki
- Inkling Infornography
- Plain Pasta and Plain Rice
- Reporting, From 20XX
- Ryuji’s Anime Review
My Questions to You:
- What anime character do you most relate to and why?
- What fictional setting/universe would you most like to live in?
- If you could swap lives with one person, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
Again, thanks Raistlin0903 for the nomination, I really appreciate it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my responses, and I look forward to reading your answers to my questions!